Tired of it. It’s a mockery. If you were really having to struggle through every moment of every day just to get by, really, you wouldn’t be concerned with any of this bullshit. You wouldn’t have the energy or the time. Eating disorders are all consuming. Not funny, not a ticket into some magical and fun online club. Not a ticket to anywhere but an early grave following a very unhappy life. Just get a hold on yourselves. Really evaluate what you are doing, and the harm you could be causing by taking something so destructive and using exclusivity to turn it into some coveted trinket. It’s not right.
No. I ate 1500 calories and exercised for an hour like a normal human. The 1500 was random though. Ate 12 wheat thins, 5 cups of coffee, 2 brownies, a handful of dry peas, and some Brie and Wassa bread at like midnight. Didn’t plan much. Trying not to feel bad, because it’s better than 4500.
I told you guys months ago that it was lame, pro ana, club bullshit. That’s why I made that video. That is what triggered it. Carry on, though.
- Machu Picchu- The Strokes
- Ize of the World- The Strokes
- Burning Down the House- Talking Heads
- Come On Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runners
- Concerto XII in D Minor “Follia”- Academy of Ancient Music
- You Only Live Once- The Strokes
- Take On Me- A-ha
- Someday- The Strokes
- I Was Born To Love You- Queen
- Another Brick in the Wall Part II- Pink Floyd
- Last Nite- The Strokes
- Man Made Paradise- Freddie Mercury
- Radio- Lana Del Rey
- Reptilia- The Strokes
- Barcelona- Freddie Mercury
- Death On Two Legs- Queen
- Flick of the Wrist- Queen
- Hazel Eyes- The Darkness
I suggest you go listen and go run.